One of the biggest Fetish events London has to offer is back in July. Fetish Week London is organised by fetish site RECON and provides a whole week of sex, sin and partying.
The hype goes:
Fetish Week London – July 8-14 2013
The UK’s biggest all-male fetish week returns to London in summer 2013. Thousands of the UK and Europe’s hottest guys get geared up and descend on the capital for Recon’s fourth annual week of fetish, kink, dance and sleaze.
With a host of special events, bar nights and parties taking place throughout the capital, including the Official Fetish Week events, you can be sure there is something for everyone.
We welcome guys with a fetish for leather, rubber, punks, skinheads, uniform and army gear, leather muscle, bondage, sports gear and lycra plus just about any other kind of fetish gear that you can think of.
Parties and Events
There will be over 50 parties and events taking place around the capital, throughout Fetish Week London 2013. The eight official parties include: Welcome Drinks, Sports and Cruise Party, Fetish Week Dinner, Nexus, Skinhead Party, Recon’s international Full Fetish Party (the main party of Fetish Week) as well as the Rubber Party and Deconstruction (the official closing party).
RECON Dress Code
Recon presents and sponsors a wide range of events around the world each year. From local bar events to huge warehouse spectaculars, the Recon parties are not to be missed. Recon also produces the Full Fetish parties which regularly take place in London, Europe and the USA, as well as the hugely popular event – Fetish Week London.
We enforce a strict dress code. Remembering that these are FETISH events, we want to make sure that everyone makes an effort with their gear and preserve the integrity – keeping a strict fetish atmosphere.
Even if you’re new to the scene, you’re welcome to attend any Recon event but think about your gear:
- Rubber chaps/jeans/shorts and jocks
- Rubber shirts/polos/vests and jackets
- Rubber aprons/kilts
- Full rubber suit (cat suit/surf suit)
- Rubber sports gear
- Rubber masks/hoods/ blindfolds/gloves
- Rubber boots/waders/wellies /Rangers/DrMartens
- Rubber boiler suits/aprons
- Rubber skin gear
- Rubber harnesses/braces
- Neoprene and some Nasty Pig rubber gear
- Leather jeans/chaps/shorts and jocks
- Leather tops/aprons/kilts
- Leather hoods/masks/blindfolds/gloves/caps
- Harnesses and collars
- Biker gear
- Leather boots – “BLACK” (Wesco’s/Rangers/DrMartens/riding boots, etc)
- Leather chaps can be worn with jeans
- Jeans- if worn with black boots and a leather top/vest/harness
- Traditional Skinhead & Punk Look
- Bleachers/jeans (stone-wash /acid jeans)
- Braces (suspenders)
- Polo shirts (Fred Perry/Ben Sherman, Alpha, Lonsdale, etc)
- Boots (Rangers/DrMartens/combat boots)
- Rubber skin gear is also allowed
- Hair – short/ shaved/cropped or Mohawks
- Football, rugby, wrestling, boxing, etc…
- Scally gear (full trackies and trainers)
- Rubber/leather sports gear
- Cycling/diving/surf suits
- Biker gear/ body armour
- Footwear must be appropriate to your gear
- Uniforms should be of official issue
- Full military/service uniforms
- Operational and work wear (overalls/high viz)
- No fashion camo gear, combats or cargo trousers
- Footwear must be appropriate to your uniform/gear
- Whatever your fetish – be strict with your gear – look the part
- Naked is NOT a fetish
- Jeans and trainers combo/street wear is not acceptable
- NO fashion/designer label wear allowed
- Street shoes/dress shoes are NOT allowed (unless worn with a military uniform)
- Neoprene/Nasty Pig/ Inseam/Slick-It-Up gear is acceptable fetish wear
- *ANYONE not in acceptable/appropriate gear will be denied entry or asked to leave